Just one hour away from the legendary Jemaa El Fna Square, your hot-air balloon will fly over the beautiful countryside, letting you see the amazing contrast between Morocco’s urban and rural areas.
After an early morning pick up from your hotel in Marrakech, we will drive 45 minute out of the city to our balloon launch site.
Here you will receive a full pre-flight safety briefing , and have a chance to watch the launch team prepare the balloon for departure.
Once in the air, we will fly between 9 and 15 miles (15-25 kms), depending on the wind speed, taking you over a local village and the picturesque surrounding areas.
The flight will last one hour, and after our gradual descent, you will be taken to the village for mint tea and home baked bread at a local Berber household.
In addition to our normal flight, we also offer a VIP flight, which includes champagne.
Following tea and bread, you will be taken back to Marrakesh and dropped off at your hotel.
See a new side of Morocco on this exciting trip, and see how a travelling a few kilometers outside of Marrakesh can take you back in time more than 2,000 years!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Tea at local Berber house
- Enjoy a hot-air balloon trip over the Palm Grove of Marrakesh on this exciting tour
- Take in picturesque views of Marrakesh and the beautiful countryside from high up in the sky
- Have mint tea and fresh baked bread with a local Berber family after the flight