Although the real desert is too far from the city center, about 20-minutes-drive away lies an oasis of manicured gardens, sweet-scented orange trees and palm groves that make ideal terrain for a spot of light camel riding and quad biking.
Along the way, discover traditional Berber villages, see houses typical of the region and meet some locals to discover their way of life, practically unchanged for more than 200 years. Midway through your tour, stop for a cup of Moroccan tea and a snack with a local family. With your guide as translator, talk to them about their experiences living in Marrakech.
You will then be taken to the heart of the old medina. A gracious welcome awaits you at a traditional spa and hammam, where you can relax and enjoy the quiet and peaceful setting.
Experience a sense of wellbeing and enjoy moments of relaxation and rejuvenation through aromatic oils, traditional massage and other aspects of body care. Enjoy a relaxing massage with argan oil and time in the hammam with a black soap and eucalyptus scrub.
- Round-trip transport with professional driver in an air-conditioned, luxury vehicle
- 1-hour camel ride
- Traditional clothing (jilbab and Saharan scarf)
- Free mint tea in a tent
- 1.5-hour quad bike (1 quad per adult)
- Helmet and security goggles
- Mint tea in the Village
- Spa admission ticket (with steam room and towel)
- Hammam with black soap and eucalyptus scrub
- Relaxing massage with argan oil
- Personal expenses
- Ride on camel back through the Palmeraie of Marrakech
- See the palm groves and orange trees from the back of a camel
- Explore the Marrakech palm grove on quad bikes
- Enjoy a hammam spa experience with warm and attentive service
- Experience a relaxing massage with argan oil
- Feel rejuvenated with a black soap and eucalyptus scrub