The first day of your 3-day trip begins with a drive through the Atlas mountains, passing numerous Berber villages along the way. At lunchtime, you’ll stop at Aït Benhaddou, an fortified earthen village and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Next on your itinerary is Ouarzazate, where Atlas Studios, one of the world’s largest film studios, was founded. Later on, the drive will take you to the Dades valley along the Road of 1,000 Kasbahs. Spend the night at a hotel in the Dades valley.
Fes is your ultimate destination on the third day of the tour. Crossing the palm grove of Tafilalt and the town of Rissani, you will head to Midelt through the Ziz valley and Anti-Atlas mountains.
After a stop for lunch, you’ll continue on through the cedar forest of Azrou, characterized by its unique species of monkeys, and then through Ifrane, a stylish town often referred to as Little Switzerland. In the evening, your group will arrive in Fes.
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned 4X4 car or minibus
- Fuel, tolls, and car insurance
- Fluent English, Spanish, or French speaking driver
- 1 night with half board in a Bedouin tent in Erg Chebbi
- 1 night with half board at a hotel in Dades valley
- Camel riding in Erg Chebbi
- Pick-up at your accommodation
- Lunches, drinks, and anything else not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Marvel at the stunning natural beauty of the High Atlas mountains
- Explore the fortified village of Aït Benhaddou
- Take a camel ride over the sand dunes in Erg Chebbi
- Stay overnight in a Bedouin tent in the heart of the Erg Chebbi dunes