Take an exciting journey through the Moroccan desert and enjoy half a day of quad biking through rugged terrain. After being picked up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech, head for the tranquility of the untouched desert, which has remained hidden for centuries. You’ll journey through beautifully diverse scenery, featuring mountains, wild palm groves, dry rivers, and rock desert.
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you’re back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You’ll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you’ll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Tea break with Moroccan snack
- Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
- Mineral water
- Drive through the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Stop for tea at a traditional Berber village
- Discover a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for 200 years
- Thrill to the power of a Quad Bike as you challenge yourself to a drive in the desert