Day 1 : Marrakech — Ait Ben Haddou — Ouarzazate — Gorges du Dadès
Start your tour in Marrakech and, at the end of the day, stop in the Dades Gorge valley to enjoy a typical Moroccan dinner. Spend the night in a hotel or hostel and enjoy the incredible views of the valley.
Day 2: Gorges du Dadès — Todra — Merzouga
Your second day begins with a hearty breakfast in the hostel before setting out toward the Saharan village of Merzouga through the Todra Gorge. Ride a camel at sunset and end your day with dinner at a campsite under Merzouga’s desert sky.
Day 3: Merzouga — Marrakech
Enjoy a typical Berber breakfast early in the morning in Merzouga, then watch the sunrise from the back of a camel on a ride through the dunes. On your way back, pass through the Atlas Mountains as you return to south Marrakech.
- Hotel pick up
- Accommodation (hotel and tent) with breakfast and dinner
- Camel ride
- Entrance to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- See the impressive Atlas Mountains
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou with a guide
- Take a guided tour of the Tinghir oasis and Todra gorges
- Enjoy a camel ride at both sunset and sunrise
- Stay overnight in berber tent
- Enjoy some free time to visit Ouarzazate and the studios of cinema